Opinions expressed on TheBlog.com and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Green Energy Blog.com.
Please read carefully before using this site.
We accept Guest Posts for articles that promote Green Ideas, Technology and Living. All articles are subject to review and acceptance prior to publication. Articles must be original and exclusive to our site. Normally, embedded links are not permitted in Free Guest Posts. For a nominal publication fee, Guest Posts with up to three embedded links may be permitted. All links will be NO-FOLLOW and must be pre approved. All paid articles shall have a disclosure that compensation has been paid for its publication.
We reserve the right for final edit, approval or denial of any Guest Post submission. By submitting an article to this site, you are granting us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit and display the article(in whole or in part) worldwide. You also acknowledge that such submissions are non-confidential for all purposes.
We’re excited that you’re considering posting aon The Green Energy Blog.com. Here are some things you should know and guidelines we need you to follow prior to posting your comment:
- We welcome and encourage debate in the comment section of this site. We will not discriminate against comments that express views different from the official stated position of the organization or of its individual bloggers simply on the basis of that difference.
- However, all comments submitted to this site are moderated, which means that they will be reviewed prior to their publication. We have final edit and approval of any comment submitted to this site for publication.
- We reserve the right to reject a comment for publication if we feel the comment violates our guidelines or is otherwise inappropriate for the blog. We also reserve the right to edit comments for length, style or other considerations.
- Comments containing obvious factual inaccuracies, unattributed facts and quotes, insulting comments, or libelous/unlawful statements will not be published. While debate is welcome, all remarks should generally be directed at issues, positions, events, and statements, rather than directed at individuals.
- We will not comments that are deemed to be abusive, defamatory, embarrassing, harassing, hateful, profane, obscene, or threatening to another person or entity.
- In addition, we reserve the right to not publish comments that are deemed for any other reason to be unsuitable, unlawful, or objectionable, such as but not limited to the content of the posting/material (for example, the use of inappropriate language), the subject matter, or relevance of the material/posting, or reasons related to intellectual property. We may utilize technical tools to identify postings that may contain objectionable material.
This site does not make recommendations. Nothing on this site should be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell securities. We attempt to research thoroughly, but we offer no guarantees as to the accuracy of information presented. All Information is sourced from public documents, the featured company and/or other sources deemed reliable and is not the opinion of our website.
By submitting a comment to this site, you are granting us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit and display the comment(in whole or in part) worldwide. You also acknowledge that such submissions are non-confidential for all purposes.
is an service: they take text and create links within it. These links are part of a program called Infolinks. If you hover with your mouse over these double underlined links, you will see a small containing related to the text marked. You can choose to either move the mouse away and go on with your browsing, or to press on the box and go to the ad page which is relevant to the text.
This website contains some
If any legal dispute arises between any party and this site that cannot be reasonably and amicably resolved by the parties, it is agreed to by all parties to have any and all disputes heard in the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of British Columbia, Canada.
By accessing and using this site, you agree to the above terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make amendments to these terms from time to time without notice.